2015-2017 F-150 5.0L V8 Performance Pac Level 1
- ECU Flash Features:
- Increased engine performance of over 16 RWHP and 19 lb-ft RWTQ
- Detailed PCM calibration in the lab on on the road increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel, (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance focused throttle mapping greatly enhances throttle response and driveability
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Calibration is flashed using free Roush RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Cold Air Kit Features:
- The most highly engineered Cold Air Intake Kit on the market!
- Less intake restriction compared to stock 5.0 L induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (Does NOT require oiling)
- 2015-2017 Ford F150 w/5.0L-V8 (All)
- System Contents:
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- RDT Flash Software
- Optional warranty must be purchased within 30 days of service installation date. (See Roush warranty document 15PP-336PW-AA for complete details)
- NOT APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA OR STATES THAT REQUIRE CALIFORNIA E.O.#
The ROUSH Level 1 Performance Pac for the 2015-2017 F150 5.0L V8 adds 16 RWHP and 19 lb-ft of torque to the stock F150's performance. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power.
Horsepower and torque improvements shown are typical. Individual results may vary.
The included ROUSH cold air kit is fully tested and calibration certified to work seemlessly with our performance ECU reflash and adds a sporty sound to the F150's 5.0L V8 engine. Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled in CAD to maximize available underhood space, and injection molded from premium automotive grade materials for long life. With a lower intake restriction over stock, you will never need to upgrade your intake not matter what mods you plan in the future.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing driveability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating our calibrations, set our Performance Pac calibrations apart from guesswork tuning.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, improved throttle mapping lend a sporty feel right off idle to provide amazing driveability improvements all through the power band.
ROUSH Performance Pac calibrations are programmed easily into the factory ECU via industry standard J2534 reflash interfaces, with our free Roush Diagnostic Tool, (RDT), utility.F-150: 2017, 2016, 2015