F-150 Supercharger High Capacity Low Temp Radiator Upgrade (2011-2014)
- This high-capacity large (upper) LTR is an upgrade for the following applications:
- 2011-2014 5.0L & 6.2L F-150s equipped with ROUSH’s smaller lower LTR system (would make this LTR an add-on)
- 2011-2014 5.0L & 6.2L F-150s equipped with ROUSH’s 16mm full-face upper LTR system (would make this LTR a replacement upgrade, as it is 24mm thicker)
- Full-face, all-aluminum design to keep the intercooler water temperature cooler longer
- Increases cooling volume from 800ml to 1900ml
- Increases thickness from 16mm to 40mm
- Increases surface area to 422 sq. inches when combined with smaller, lower LTR
- Additional hardware kit required if adding to vehicle that only has smaller, lower LTR
- Reduces manifold charge temperatures during wide-open throttle runs
- 90-Day Parts Limited Warranty included (ROUSH supplied parts only)
- Part # 421742
Improve cooling efficiency and engine performance with dual low temp radiators!
The ROUSH Low Temp Radiator Upgrade (Upper LTR) is designed specifically for those owners of 2011-2014 5.0L and 6.2L Ford F-150’s equipped with a ROUSH R2300 Supercharger.
The ROUSH High-Capacity LTR is a direct replacement upgrade for our current large, 16mm full-face LTR’s (that are included in newer supercharger kits).
Additionally, this LTR seamlessly integrates with the ROUSH Lower LTR (part #421580) to provide for greater cooling capacity. Dual LTRs provide more effective air cooling by increasing the heat transfer surface area, which results in lower intercooler water temperatures and provides superior air charge cooling. Note: if adding this LTR to a vehicle that is equipped with ONLY the lower, smaller LTR, an additional hardware kit must be purchased.
The ROUSH High-Capacity LTR features a larger, 40mm thicker core (up from 16mm) and greater, 1,900 ml cooling capacity (up from 800 ml). By combining ROUSH’s High-Capacity Upper LTR and Lower LTR together, the total surface area increases to 422 in. sq., leading to lower inlet temperatures.
ROUSH engineers spent hundreds of hours developing and testing the High-Capacity LTR to achieve maximum temperature reductions. During wide-open throttle runs, the manifold charge temperatures were reduced by 45 degrees F when running the dual LTR set-up. Steady state driving tests also shown on average that dual LTRs reduced inlet air temperatures by 27 degrees F over lower LTR-only usage.
The all-aluminum design also allows for quick and easy installation.
Contact one of our representatives today if you are unsure which LTR you have at 800-59-ROUSH.
This kit is protected by the ROUSH 90-Day Limited Warranty (ROUSH supplied parts only) from date of purchase.F-150: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011