Stay cooler longer with dual low temp radiators!
This ROUSH Low Temp Radiator Upgrade (Lower LTR) is designed specifically for those owners of 2011-2014 5.0L and 6.2L Ford F-150’s equipped with a ROUSH R2300 Supercharger and Upper (large) LTR.
The ROUSH Lower LTR is a simple add-on kit that seamlessly integrates with the current, large-face upper LTR. Dual LTRs provide more efficient air cooling by increasing the heat transfer surface area, which results in lower intercooler water temperatures and provides superior air charge cooling. Adding the Lower LTR brings the total surface area to 422 in. sq. and also provides 1 qt. of additional cooling volume, leading to lower inlet temperatures.
ROUSH engineers spent many hours developing and testing this lower LTR to achieve maximum temperature reductions. During wide-open throttle runs, the manifold charge temperatures were reduced when running the dual LTR set-up.
The compact, all-aluminum design also allows for quick and easy installation. All of the necessary hardware is included in this lower LTR kit:
If you want the maximum cooling capacity and efficiency possible, you can also upgrade your (already present) large upper LTR to ROUSH’s even higher-capacity LTR (part #421742)!
This kit is protected by the ROUSH 90-Day Limited Warranty (ROUSH supplied parts only) from date of purchase.F-150: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Fastlane will meet or beat any competitor pricing on superchargers.
Fastlane specializes in installing ROUSH Supercharger Kits for Ford Mustang GTs and Ford-F-150s.
- 50-state legal
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included when installed by Certified Fastlane Technician
- Includes all necessary installation hardware