2018-2020 ROUSH Mustang Chin Spoiler and Wheel Shroud 3-Piece Aero Kit
Product highlights for the 2018-2020 ROUSH Mustang Chin Spoiler and Wheel Shroud 3-Piece Aero Kit:
- New for 2018-2020 model year
- Fits 2018 Mustang GT and EcoBoost - will NOT fit GT350
- Replace the factory spoiler with an aggressive chin spoiler and wheel shroud set inspired by racing
- ROUSH testing has shown that downforce is significantly increased with the use of this kit
- Made from injection-molded TPO (Thermoplastic Poly Olefin) with a black stipple finish
- Has OEM look, long-lasting durability, and flexibility
- Lightweight and impact resistant
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fit
- Includes all required hardware, templates, and instructions
- Minor modification to lower grille section required
- Estimated installation time - 1 1/2 hours
- 90-Day ROUSH Limited Parts Warranty
Designed utilizing techniques used in racing to improve aerodynamic efficiencies, the ROUSH Chin Spoiler separates airflow above and beneath the Mustang, working to reduce overall aero drag. The included market-exclusive Wheel Shrouds separate the turbulent wheel well airflow from the body's exterior slip stream. This ROUSH exclusive for the 2018-2020 Mustang performs so well in generating downforce, it includes stout supporting brackets to transfer the forces to the chassis. For best results, pair this kit with the Ford Performance Package under-engine tray/belly pan (suggested but not required).
Each piece is made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) with a black stipple finish for an OEM look and lasting durability. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by OE automotive manufactures, which allows for impact resistance and durable flexibility, while remaining lightweight with low density. Easy installation means that no trimming or painting is needed. All required parts are included, such as hardware, templates, and detailed instructions.
Complete your Mustang's look with the 2018-2020 ROUSH Lower High-Flow Opening kit (#422081).
Note: The 2018 Mustang Lower Grill Kit (422081) and the Chin Spoiler Kit (422082) must be used in conjunction with each other.
|TIME||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|INSTRUCTION URL||Download Instruction Manual|