2015-2017 Mustang ROUSH 2.3L EcoBoost I4 Performance Pac Level 2 w/ Dongle
- Fits 2015-2017 Ford Mustang I4 2.3L EcoBoost ROUSH “Level 2” Performance Pac
- Increased engine performance of 60 RWHP and 51 ft-lb RWTQ over stock!
- Package includes a “Flash Voucher Card” containing the voucher code & voucher family necessary to recalibrate vehicle with the RDT Software, the ROUSH Cold Air Intake Kit for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 Mustang, and the ROUSH Axle-Back Round Tip 304SS Exhaust System for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 Mustang.
- Included dongle allows for the ability to easily “flash” the vehicle's PCM at home, avoiding a visit to a Ford dealership or other ROUSH dealer.
- Cold Air Intake Features:
- The most highly-engineered cold air intake on the market
- 75% less intake restriction compared to stock induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- Includes a high flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Exhaust Features:
- Corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel
- 4” Chrome-Flashed Tips
- High-flow mufflers
- Aggressive tone
- Increased flow over stock
- Requires no welding
- Utilizes OEM mounting points
- Calibration Features:
- Increased torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Improved throttle mapping lends a more “sporty” feel to the I4 2.3L EcoBoost engine
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (to obtain advertised power gains) and designed by ROUSH engineers under laboratory conditions
- Vehicle’s PCM to be flashed using ROUSH’s free RDT Software and the included J2534 interface tool
- Optional ROUSH 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty available for purchase
- Includes all necessary hardware for exhaust and cold air intake
- Note: Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number
- Note: For owners of 2015+ Mustangs that are equipped with ROUSH’s quad-tip exhaust, ROUSH recommends you go with the Level 1 Performance Pac, as the exhaust in this system cannot be used on your vehicle.
- Download Performance Pac Level 2 dyno graph.
- Part #422069
Do you have a 2015-2017 Mustang with the I4 2.3L EcoBoost engine and want the most power ROUSH Performance has to offer? You came to the right place!
The Roush Performance “Level 2” Performance Pac for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 EcoBoost Mustangs adds a staggering 60 RWHP and 51 lb-ft. of torque to the stock 2.3L Ecoboost engine! Included in this Performance Pac will be the ROUSH Performance Cold Air Intake for the 2015+ 2.3L I4 Mustang, the ROUSH Axle-Back Round Tip 304SS Exhaust System for the 2015-2017 2.3L I4 Mustang, and a ROUSH Re-Calibration for the vehicle’s PCM (details seen below). As if that wasn’t enough, an optional 3-year/36,000-mile ROUSH Limited Powertrain Warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power!
Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled using factory CAD data to maximize available under-hood space, and injection molded from premium automotive grade materials for long life. An incredible 75% lower intake restriction over stock ensures you will never need to upgrade your intake.
The ROUSH premium 2.5” axle-back round tip exhaust system included is built from high-quality 304 grade stainless steel for long life and great sound. Included are 2 chrome-flashed round tips (which are embossed with the ROUSH logo), all necessary hardware, and instructions for cutting & installation.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing drivability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating rigorously, set our ROUSH calibrations apart from “guesswork” tuning found in other kits.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, our kit also provides improved boost and throttle mapping that will lend a “sportier” feel right off idle to provide amazing drivability improvements all through the power band.
The ROUSH calibration in this Performance Pac is easily programmed into the ECU of the vehicle via an industry standard J2534 tool & our free Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software
Included dongle allows for the ability to easily “flash” the vehicle's PCM at home, avoiding a visit to a Ford dealership or other ROUSH dealer.
Note: Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number.
Note: For owners of 2015+ Mustangs that are equipped with ROUSH’s quad-tip exhaust, ROUSH recommends you go with the Level 1 Performance Pac, as the exhaust in this system cannot be used on your vehicle.