Controls Pack - 2011 5.0L Manual Transmission - Ford Racing
- Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model 5.0L V8 4V engine
- Designed to run the M-6007-M50 5.0L 4 Valve V8 crate motor with manual transmssion
- Includes PCM (Powertrain Control Module) with Ford Racing calibration
- Includes Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal which eliminates throttle cable routing problems
- Unique controls pack harness replaces stock 5.0L V8 body harness and is designed for a streetrod installation
- Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in your vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
- Includes unique downsized power distribution module, Air box, inlet tube, MAF sensor with bolts, and EGO sensors
- PCM with Ford Racing calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with returnless fuel system
- NOTE: Installation of this PCM in a 2011 Ford Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Need to run your Ford 5.0L 4 valve V8 crate motor with a manual transmission. Pick up the Ford Racing control pack. This unique control pack harness replaces the stock 5.0L V8 body harness. The Ford Racing control pack is designed for the streetrod installation.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011