The Red Ford Mustang 4 Piston Brake kit with 1 Piece Rotors is a high performance front brake system that fits 2005-2014 Mustangs.
The kit includes Red four-piston calipers with braded brake lines, front brake pads, and 14" 1-piece slotted zinc-washed front rotors.
Not only will the Red 4 Piston brake package make your Mustang stand out, the performance will improve stopping distance, braking modulation and control under braking, initial bite, and heat management. This kit comes standard on some of ROUSH's highest performance vehicles, including the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang as well as the ROUSH P-51A Mustang.
To maintain proper caliper balance this kit should on be used in coordination with the ROUSH® 18" wheels (part #401305) and 20" wheels (part #420034) . This and every ROUSH Mustang brake package is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle.
ROUSH brake parts are certified over many hours on the track as well as the street. Rather than simply providing the best quality brake parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its brake offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH brake parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
Fastlane will meet or beat any competitor pricing on superchargers.
Fastlane specializes in installing ROUSH Supercharger Kits for Ford Mustang GTs and Ford-F-150s.
- 50-state legal
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included when installed by Certified Fastlane Technician
- Includes all necessary installation hardware