This Mustang Trak Pak High Performance Brake Kit, from ROUSH®, gives your car racing quality stopping power.
The kit has been developed specifically for intense braking on the track, and as a result packs quite a punch. Put simply, the kit provides for shorter stopping distances, better brake modulation, firmer brake pedal, and less brake fade.
The highly rigid six-piston front calipers included in this kit are made from forged aluminum and provide for better pedal feel under extreme braking conditions and better distribution of braking force, eliminating radial pad taper. The six-piston design and larger than OEM pads provide for lower pad temperatures and better pad life. The stainless steel brake lines of the kit provide firmer pedal, faster response and durable outer cover.
Not only will this package make your Mustang look better, it provide the best available performance in stopping distance, brake modulation and control under braking, initial bite, and brake heat management.
This Mustang performance brake kit fits 2005-2014 Mustangs and is a standard part of the ROUSH Trak Pak Mustang.
This and every ROUSH brake package is designed and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide superior performance for your vehicle. ROUSH brake parts are certified over many hours on the track as well as the street. Rather than simply providing the best quality brake parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its brake offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH brake parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
Fastlane will meet or beat any competitor pricing on superchargers.
Fastlane specializes in installing ROUSH Supercharger Kits for Ford Mustang GTs and Ford-F-150s.
- 50-state legal
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included when installed by Certified Fastlane Technician
- Includes all necessary installation hardware