Get true performance and improved throttle response from your 2012-2017 2.0L I-4 Ford Focus with the ROUSH Cold Air Intake kit. Designed exclusively for all 2012-2017 Ford Focus models, this open-element filter kit improves airflow over the stock, paper-element filter.
As a direct replacement for the restrictive stock filter, the ROUSH intake kit features a custom ROUSH-branded air box that is topped with EPDM foam for an airtight seal to the hood. Also included is a premium high-flow air filter that is re-usable simply by washing and oiling it.
ROUSH engineers were also able to utilize the factory PCM calibration, which will not void your factory engine warranty. Even better, this kit maintains the factory PCV connection on the oversized MAF tube, eliminating the need to drill or cut any of the parts.
Installation is quick and easy, taking less than one hour to install with basic tools. All hardware for installation is also included in this kit, which carries the standard Roush 90-Day Limited Warranty.
Focus: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
Fastlane will meet or beat any competitor pricing on superchargers.
Fastlane specializes in installing ROUSH Supercharger Kits for Ford Mustang GTs and Ford-F-150s.
- 50-state legal
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included when installed by Certified Fastlane Technician
- Includes all necessary installation hardware