2015-2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Performance Pac Level 2
- ECU Flash Features:
- Increased engine performance of over 68 RWHP and 61 lb-ft RWTQ
- Improved boost targeting adds increased torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance focused throttle mapping greatly enhances the sporty feel
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Calibration is flashed using free Roush RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Cold Air Kit Features:
- The most highly engineered Cold Air Intake Kit on the market!
- Less intake restriction compared to the stock 3.5L EcoBoost V6 induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (does NOT require oiling)
- Exhaust System Features:
- Maximum Flow exhaust with 3.0" Tubing
- Resonator offers a sporty tone with minimal harshness
- Constructed entirely from stainless steel
- Flash chromed tips constructed from 304 stainless steel
- 2015-2016 Ford F150 w/3.5L GDI V6(All)
- System Contents:
- Optional warranty must be purchased within 30 days of service installation date. (See Roush warranty document 15PP-336PW-AA for complete details)
- NOT APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA OR STATES THAT REQUIRE CALIFORNIA E.O.#
- Note: Does not fit on 2017MY 3.5L due to air sensor position change and calibration difference.
The Roush Level 2 Performance Pac for the 2015-2016 F150 3.5L EcoBoost V6, adds an incredible 68 RWHP and 61 lb-ft of torque to your stock truck. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power.
Horsepower and torque improvements shown are typical. Individual results may vary.
The included ROUSH cold air kit is fully tested and calibration certified to work seemlessly with our performance ECU reflash and adds a sporty sound to the 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine. Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled in CAD to maximize available underhood space, and injection molded from premium automotive grade materials for long life. A lower intake restriction over stock, ensures you will never need to upgrade your intake.
The ROUSH premium 3.0" cat back exhaust system is built from high quality stainless steel for long life and great sound. The system includes all hardware, and is fully tested to work as a system with the ROUSH cold air kit and ECU flash. Flash chromed 304 stainless steel tips give a sporty appearance to your F150.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing driveability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating our calibrations, set our Performance Pac calibrations apart from guesswork tuning.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, increased turbocharger boost and improved throttle mapping lends a sporty feel right off idle to redline providing amazing driveability improvements all through the power band.
ROUSH Performance Pac calibrations are programmed easily into the factory ECU via industry standard J2534 reflash interfaces, with our free Roush Diagnostic Tool, (RDT), utility.
Note: Does not fit on 2017MY 3.5L due to air sensor position change and calibration difference.F-150: 2016, 2015