2015-2017 Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost ROUSH Quad Tip Active Exhaust Kit (COUPE ONLY)
- Requires ROUSH rear valance 421894 (w/o back up sensors) or 421919 (with back up sensors).
- Fits 2015, 2016, and 2017 Ecoboost Mustangs with premium chassis packages only (Trim levels - 200A/201A)
- OE Quality Engineering and construction for long life
- Dual Tip Mufflers
- Fits 2015, 2016, and 2017 Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost Coupe only
- 4" Chrome flashed tips
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Full mandrel bending
- Uses OEM hangars and mounting points
- No welding required
- Touring, Sport, Track and Custom settings for 4 exhaust "systems" out of the box
- Custom programming feature through included WiFi OBD2 interface to Roush Apple iOS application
- Allows nearly infinite exhaust tone configurations. "MAP" and build your own exhaust note!
- Brushed Aluminum Console Mounted 4 Mode Selector Switch
- Easy Plug and Play Installation
- Includes all necessary wiring, modules, hardware, and instructions
A Loud exhaust isn’t always better, with ROUSH Active exhaust systems you are in control of your Mustang’s Voice. Want to pull out of your driveway without waking the neighbors? Keep your Active exhaust in touring mode to stealthily get on the road. Then switch over to sport to open up your exhaust and have some fun. Our ROUSH Quad Tip exhaust is mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel from the axle back, leading to a high flow dual tip muffler fitted with our proprietary Active Exhaust system. ROUSH Active exhaust uses data from your Mustang’s OBDII, positioning its valves based on throttle position, RPM and speed. A console mounted, brushed aluminum selector switch swaps sound modes on the fly. And our Active Exhaust app for iOS gives you full control over the sound maps for custom mode.
The ROUSH Active Exhaust system features four modes: TOURING, SPORT, TRACK, and CUSTOM.
TOURING mode keeps the exhaust valves closed all the way keeping the volume of your exhaust note as quiet as possible.
SPORT mode uses accelerator position RPM and vehicle speed to determine valve position. This mode opens up under acceleration while keeping the exhaust quiet during normal driving conditions.
TRACK mode is the loudest. This mode has the valves wide-open the whole time without restricting your Mustang’s raw sound. Intended for track use, this mode is not legal for street use.
CUSTOM mode gives you the power to design a custom sound map with our iOS app and tune your exhaust note to fit your own taste. With the app you gain full control over the position of the valves based on vehicle speed, rpm and accelerator position.
Mustang: 2017, 2016, 2015