2015-2017 Mustang GT - 5.0L Coyote V8 - Resonator Delete X-Pipe
- Reduces back pressure and improves the flow of your Mustang's exhaust system for maximum horsepower, torque, and overall performance
- Pipes are made with high-quality stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Eliminates the factory resonator to give your vehicle a racecar-like growl and more aggressive sound
- X-pipe is mandrel bent to ensure consistent flow
- 12-pound weight reduction over stock muffler assembly
- Fits 2015-2017 5.0L V8 Mustang GT (both fastbacks and convertibles)
- Installation is quick and easy, with no vehicle modifications required
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Includes ROUSH's 3-Year Limited Warranty
ROUSH Performance's Resonator Delete X-Pipe is an affordable way to eliminate your factory resonator to get amazing race-inspired sound. Our X-Pipe increases flow through your 2015-2017 Mustang GT exhaust system for maximum horsepower and torque.
The Resonator Delete X-Pipe is a quick and easy way to improve the sound and performance of your 2015-2017 Mustang on the road.
The 2.5-inch X-Pipe assembly is made from high-grade mandrel-bent stainless steel to ensure maximum flow with less back pressure and long-lasting durability. The system is designed and engineered using OEM vehicle CAD data to ensure perfect fit.
Sound Clip - Taken with the 2015+ Mustang ROUSH Quad-Tip Exhaust Kit also installed.
Mustang: 2017, 2016, 2015