The Wheel Hop Reduction Kit, from ROUSH®, eliminates wheel hop and improves the delivery of power to the rear wheels. This reduction fits 2011-2014 Mustangs and is excellent for high horsepower and low traction applications, where wheel hop would normally have a tendency to occur.
This part is the same anti-wheel hop kit that's installed in the ROUSH plant on all ROUSH vehicles with suspension upgrades.
The ROUSH Wheel Hop Reduction Kit and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively developed and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide peak performance for your vehicle. ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road conditions to provide the best combination of ride and handling.
One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and studying vehicle dynamics.
Rather than simply providing the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its suspension offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH suspension parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Fastlane will meet or beat any competitor pricing on superchargers.
Fastlane specializes in installing ROUSH Supercharger Kits for Ford Mustang GTs and Ford-F-150s.
- 50-state legal
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included when installed by Certified Fastlane Technician
- Includes all necessary installation hardware