- Fits the 2011-2014 5.0L, 6.2L (including SVT Raptor), & 3.5L F-150s - all cab and bed configurations
- Note: 6.2L Platinum and Harley Davidson editions require modification to the factory flange
- Increased air flow and less back pressure to help reach the trucks full potential in horsepower and torque
- Muffler, outlet pipe, and y-pipe are all polished
- Dual tips are made from 304 stainless steel, are chrome-flashed, feature the ROUSH logo, and exit out of the side of the vehicle
- Muffler and inlet/outlet pipes (3” diameter) are made from high-grade 409 mandrel-bent stainless steel to ensure consistent flow and long-lasting durability
- Installation is quick and easy, utilizing factory hanger locations with no vehicle modifications required
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Check local noise ordinances for legality
- Includes ROUSH’s 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Part # 421711
Looking to obtain the iconic ROUSH exhaust sound for your F-150, but want a more “OEM” look?
Some great quality features of this exhaust are:
- • The muffler, inlet, outlet, and y-pipes are made from high-quality 409 stainless steel to prevent corrosion and enhance durability.
- • The tips are constructed of high-quality 304 stainless steel that have been chrome-flashed for superior corrosion resistance and durability, and are embossed with the ROUSH logo, which exit out of the side of the vehicle.
- • The piping in this system is 3” in diameter, which is all mandrel-bent to promote consistent flow throughout. Other companies tend to crimp-bend their exhaust, which can cause restrictions and inconsistent flow.
This exhaust kit is designed to work on all cab and bed configurations for the 2011-2014 5.0L, 6.2L (including SVT Raptor), & 3.5L F-150s. This includes the XL, STX, XLT, FX2, FX4, Lariat, King Ranch, SVT Raptor, Limited, SuperCrew, SuperCab, and Regular Cab models. Please note that for 2011-2014 6.2L Platinum and Harley Davidson edition F-150s, modification to the factory exhaust flange will be required. ROUSH obtains its iconic aggressive sound on this system by deleting the restrictive factory resonator, and implementing a canister-style muffler with 3” exhaust piping.
ROUSH Performance also offers a rear-exit version of this system, which obtains the same sound but a slightly different look.
**ROUSH Performance recommends checking your local noise ordinance levels prior to purchase.
F-150: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011