Ford Mustang Mechanical Boost Gauge, 2/16 White
- ROUSH® Mechanical Vacuum/Boost Gauge
- Works with supercharger and turbo charged vehicles, including 1994-2014 Mustangs
- Adds race-quality feel to your car's instruments
- 2 1/16" in diameter
- White face
- Includes vacuum/boost tubing, fittings, and hardware
- Note: Does NOT include vent pod:
- Will not fit 2015+ Mustang factory gauge clusters
- Mechanical gauge
- Reads from -30 to 20 lbs. of boost
- Features ROUSH® logo
- Works with supercharged and turbocharged vehicles, including 1994-2014 Mustangs/1997-2014 F-150s
- Part #404360
This ROUSH® Mechanical Boost Gauge will allow you to monitor the vacuum/boost of your ROUSHcharged™, supercharged, or turbocharged engine, while adding a real race-quality feel to the inside of your ride.
The gauge reads from -30 to 20 lbs. of boost and features a white face. The gauge is 2 1/16" in diameter. The package includes vacuum/boost tubing, fittings, and hardware.
Since being established in 1976 as Jack Roush Performance Engineering, ROUSH® has become the winningest name in racing, with numerous championships in professional drag racing, road racing, and NASCAR.
The ROUSH company is also recognized internationally as a premier provider of automotive product development and systems integration solutions, with more than 2,000 employees in facilities across the globe.
The company's success remains deeply rooted in the core values that are unique to ROUSH: reliance upon the talent of the individual, a disciplined work ethic, scrupulous attention to detail, and an acutely intense desire to be the best. As a result, every ROUSH product shares in this rich tradition of racing performance and the highest level of OEM quality and design.
Note: Will not fit 2015+ Mustang factory gauge clusters
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994