Mustang 2-Piece Front Brake Rotor, Left (2005-2014)
- Mustang Two-piece left front brake rotor
- This is a component of a system that provides for:
- Decreased stopping distance
- Improved brake modulation and control under braking
- Improved initial bite
- Better management of brake heat
- Fits 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GTs
- This package includes the left front rotor only
- Matching right rotor is available under part #401601
- Also included in the following ROUSH Mustang brake kits:
- The same rotors used in the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang as well as the ROUSH P-51A Mustang
- Upgraded brake appearance
- Extensively engineered and tested to provide for optimum braking performance and seamless interaction with other vehicle dynamics
- Part #401600
This Front Brake Rotor from ROUSH® performs as good as it looks helping to increase the stopping power, improve brake modulation and control under braking, improve initial bite, and dissipate and manage heat much more effectively.
The rotors fit 2005-2009 Mustangs. Additionally, these rotors come standard on some of ROUSH's highest performance vehicles, including the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang as well as the ROUSH P-51A Mustang.
*Please note that this package includes the left rotor only. The matching right rotor is available under part #401601.
This brake rotor is included the following high performance Mustang brake kits:
- Mustang Front Brake Kit with Black 4-Piston and 2-Piece Rotors (part #421459)
- Mustang Front Brake Kit with Red 4-Piston Calipers and 2-Piece Rotors (part #401599)
- Mustang Front Brake Kit with Red 6-Piston Calipers and 2-Piece Rotors (part #403144)
All ROUSH brake packages are extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle. ROUSH brake parts are certified over many hours on the track as well as the street. Rather than simply providing the best quality brake parts available, ROUSH takes its development a step further by finely tuning its brake offerings to the specific application as part of a whole system. The benefit of this approach is that ROUSH brake parts work seamlessly with the other dynamic aspects of your car.