Mustang BOSS 302 Engine Oil Cooler (2011-2014)
- Original factory equipment on 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302. Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT with 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT V8 coyote engine
- Engine mounted oil cooler that was used on 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 engine
- Water-to-oil type cooler
- Kit includes radiator hose with integral oil cooler fitting as found in 2012 Boss 302
- Uses Ford Racing High Performance Oil Filter (M-6731-FL820)
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Add the Ford Racing BOSS 302 engine oil cooler to your factory 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote motor. The water to oil type cooler allows for reduce oil engine temperature. Ford Racing allows the addition of the Boss302 upgrade parts to add the benefit to any Ford 5.0L V8 4v Mustang.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011