FASTLANE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Mustang Driveshaft, High Performance (2005-2010)
- High Performance
- Specially developed to handle the stress of drag racing launches
- Replaces the factory two-piece driveshaft
- Includes a new pinion flange for reduce overall weight
- Made from 3.5-inch diameter steel with a 0.083-inch wall
- Slip spline rear
- Critical speed of 7,700 RPM
- Tortional yield of 3,000 lb-ft of torque
- Track tested for long-term durability
- Covered by the ROUSH® Competition Parts Warranty
- Fits 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GTs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Special Order Item: please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Part #402263
This Mustang driveshaft is a high performance piece that is specially developed to handle the stress of drag racing launches.
This performance Mustang driveshaft replaces the factory two-piece driveshaft and includes a new pinion flange for reduced overall weight. The factory driveshaft weighs 38 lbs., while the ROUSH® High Performance Driveshaft weight only 26 lbs., thus dramatically reducing the energy needed to turn the shaft itself.
The driveshaft is made from 3.5-inch diameter steel with a 0.083-inch wall and slip spline rear. This part has a critical speed of a whopping 7,700 RPM and a tortional yield of 3,000 lb-ft of torque.
The ROUSH High Performance Driveshaft is made in the U.S.A. and fits 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GTs.
ROUSH has developed its Competition line of parts after extensive engineering and real world testing in its own drag racing cars. At the drag Stripe, the parts were subjected to the incredible torque and demanding stress loads of drag racing, and the heavy duty construction of each component was proven to stand up under these severe competitive applications. Each of the ROUSH Competition Parts has been developed for long-term durability.Mustang: 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005