Mustang GT Aluminum Radiator (2005-2012) - Ford Racing
- Service replacement part for the Ford Mustang FR500S and Boss 302S race car
- Fits 2005-2012 Ford Mustang GT
- Uses OEM factory fan and mounting points for a easy bolt-in installation
- Radiator made from an all aluminum construction
- Increased cooling over a stock production radiator Mustang
- Excellent radiator upgrade for an open track or road race S197
- Special Order, Please allow for longer than normal lead times.
Wanting to keep you Ford Mustang engine temperature cooler use the Ford Racing Aluminum Radiator. The service replacement part for the FR500S and Boss 302S race car or an upgraded radiator for the 2005-2012 Ford Mustang GT. The all aluminum radiator creates an improved cooling over factory and and excellent upgrade for track and street driving.
For more than a century, Ford vehicles have been competing and winning on the track proof positive that a successful race car is more than a collection of performance parts. It is a complete package of race-grade components that are engineered, developed and tested together to deliver a winning combination. Ford engineers and craftsmen led the development of the special components and vehicles that went on to dominate on the track and street.
Ford Racing, engineers, craftsmen and many of the best manufacturers in the performance industry collaborate to create and develop the best upgrades for your Ford car or truck. Ford vehicles better than anyone else, which puts Ford Racing in a unique position to help you to realize your car’s performance potential, while maintaining the important balance with the durability, drivability and emissions.
Whether you are an oval racer, a drag racer, a road racer, an off-roader, a builder, a restorer or an enthusiast who wants more street performance, you are highly valued ROUSH and Ford Racing customer. The entire team at ROUSH and Ford Racing is committed to giving you the very best options for improving your Ford vehicle.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005