This Mustang Track Suspension Kit from ROUSH is designed to help you to take the corners with extreme prejudice.
This particular Mustang suspension kit works with 2011-2014 5.0L V8 Mustangs and lowers your Mustang by 1-inch overall. The Mustang suspension kit has been meticulously developed to provide superior handling without the uncomfortable ride found in many performance suspensions. The suspension kit includes springs, dampeners, jounce bumpers, and anti-roll bars.
As with every ROUSH suspension kit, the ROUSH 2011-2014 Mustang Track Suspension Kit is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your car. ROUSH develops its suspension kits, not only with the best engineering tools available, but also spends many hours on the race track, slalom, high speed lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling.
When performing road tests with suspension systems, ROUSH engineers use the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by OE engineers for collecting and analyzing data on vehicle dynamics. Rather than simply offering the best quality suspension parts available, ROUSH raises the bar by precisely tuning its suspension kits to the specific application as part of a whole system. The result of this approach is the seamless integration of our suspension kits the other dynamic aspects of your car.
Mustang: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Fastlane will meet or beat any competitor pricing on superchargers.
Fastlane specializes in installing ROUSH Supercharger Kits for Ford Mustang GTs and Ford-F-150s.
- 50-state legal
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included when installed by Certified Fastlane Technician
- Includes all necessary installation hardware