Fastlane’s 2015 Hellcat Wails to the Redline - http://www.hotrod.com/features/1606-listen-up-1000hp-hellcat-on-the-dyno/
Fastlane, a tuning shop in Houston, made the claim to the first Hellcat in the 9s with a brutal 9.71-second pass at 143 mph. The video shows the Hellcat hitting four-digit horsepower levels in its most aggressive tune, although the 9.71-second pass was more conservative. How did Fastlane add more than 300hp to the already violent 6.2L Hemi?
• ATI 10-percent overdrive balancer
• Metco 2.85-inch upper pulley
• ARH long-tube headers with the OEM cat-back exhaust
• K&N replacement panel filter in the stock airbox
• A custom fuel system built in-house at Fastlane with a Radium Engineering surge tank and 1400cc injectors
• A custom E85 tune using HP Tuners software
• A Nitrous Outlet nitrous system with 200hp jetting
• The Driveshaft Shop one-piece aluminum driveshaft
• Razor’s Edge Motorsports front and rear lightweight bumper supports, subframe connectors, rear seat delete, adjustable rear control arms, rear tension arms, and custom A-pillar gauge mount
• RPM Rollbars six-point chromoly roll bar
• CCW 18-inch Corsair series drag wheels, M&H frontrunner tires, Mickey Thompson ET Street R drag radials, with rear beadlocks by OMF Performance
Fastlane’s owner, Nick Field, was hoping for a heads-up Hellcat duel on the dragstrip against a high-profile 9-second Hellcat built by another Texas tuner, Hennessey. The Hennessey Challenger belted out 1,032 hp at the crank. “It’s a shame we didn’t get to race our Challenger against theirs,” Nick said. “They said theirs was a beast. We know ours is. We put a lot of work into this monster. Too bad we will never go head to head and find out which is the baddest Hellcat around.”
Sounds like a challenge and it also sounds like Fastlane is confident. The Hellcat horsepower wars are still heating up, though we’re sure it won’t be long before another challenger will emerge, and we know Fastlane isn’t stopping with its 9.71 pass.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Fastlane will meet or beat any competitor pricing on superchargers.
Let Fastlane upgrade your Late Model Ford Mustang GT or Ford-F-150 with DYNO-PROVEN ROUSH Supercharger Kit.
This kit is backed with a 3-year ROUSH warranty when installed by Fastlane.
Let our certified technicians install a Supercharger Kit for you and provide you with Dyno results before and after.
No one supercharges more Fords in South Texas than Fastlane.
Call Today - (713) 600-8600 or Toll-Free (855) 426-7746