Fastlane was founded in 2004 by 2 guys who have been working on cars in Houston since 1993. Rick Ford and Nick Field are part of the “old school” contingent of Fastcar builders that have seen Houston become a Mecca for Big Horsepower enthusiasts. Over the course of 20 plus years this team has seen everything from the first Fox Bodies to Ford GTs. A customer pulling into the parking lot at Fastlane can be assured of a few things:
1. Customers are our lifeblood and we treat them that way
2. Quality control is more than a catchphrase. We invite you to come by anytime and experience the results.
We appreciate you visiting our website!
Fastlane will meet or beat any competitor pricing on superchargers.
Fastlane specializes in installing ROUSH Supercharger Kits for Ford Mustang GTs and Ford-F-150s.
- 50-state legal
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included when installed by Certified Fastlane Technician
- Includes all necessary installation hardware