Posted on July 30 2017
ROUSH Performance is excited to announce the addition of the ROUSH Raptor to its lineup. The ROUSH Raptor has been welcomed back to the ROUSH family after a brief hiatus, as it was offered throughout its production from 2012-2014.
The ROUSH Raptor is equipped with a Fox 3.0 Suspension System, allowing it to conquer the off-road with ease. Though the Raptor was built at Ford with a suspension system capable of extreme performance, all original equipment systems require compromise. ROUSH has picked up where Ford left off to unlock the Raptor’s full potential.
The Fox 3.0 suspension system offers multiple valving levels for extreme range of adjustment, avoiding the need to compromise between road manners and off-road capabilities.
Valved, assembled, and built by the experts at FOX exclusively for ROUSH, each assembly reduces the compromise needed in a single valve system. Developed for off-road racing, FOX External Bypass shocks feature position-sensitive damping technology with separate, externally adjustable bypass circuits for increased compression and rebound control. These shocks utilize high performance components that produce a unique clicking sound as the bypass valves open and close.
The new ROUSH Raptor’s 20-Inch Wheels feature integrated rim edge protection in the form of a sacrificial wheel trim ring constructed from solid nylon. Black and red rings are included, and can be switched without affecting the tire. The wheels are wrapped in a larger BFGoodrich Truck Terrain Tire – the BFG All-Terrain KO2 – which has been hailed as the “World’s Best All-Terrain Truck Tire”. It was originally developed between BFG and Ford for use with the Raptor in a 17-inch size. ROUSH has opted for a 20-inch version to provide the same off-road capability while showcasing a more aggressive stance.
ROUSH graphics include a black and white American flag, new bedside “ROUSH” logo, a standard tailgate graphic, and an optional bedside “splash” graphic. A U-shaped black hood graphic and ROUSH fender badges finish out the graphics package.
Inside the ROUSH Raptor, “ROUSH” headrest embroidery on all four seats, and console badging complete the Raptor’s transformation.
- ROUSH/FOX 3.0 High-Performance Series Suspension System
- BFGoodrich 35-Inch All-Terrain T/A KO2
- ROUSH 20-Inch Off-Road Wheel with Integrated Bead ProtectionBlack & Red Sets Provided
- Locking Lug Nut Set with Key Bag
- ROUSH Square "R" Hitch Cover
- ROUSH License Plate and Frame
- ROUSH Hood Graphic
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- ROUSH Bed Side Logos
- ROUSH/RAPTOR Tailgate GraphicMatte Black
- ROUSH Headrest EmbroideryN/A on color accent pkg
- ROUSH Serialized Console Badge
- ROUSH Owners Manual Supplement
- Graphic Upgrade to "Splash" Style Graphic
- Console Vault
- ROUSH Branded Tool Bag with Off-Road Recovery Items
- ROUSH Branded Revolution Soft Tonneau Cover by ExTang5.5'