2015-2022 Mustang Hood Strut Kit
- Installs with basic hand tools in under an hour with NO drilling
- Eliminates factory prop rod for a clean appearance
- Heavy duty OE quality gas struts for long life and quality operation
- Black E-coated brackets provide a durable finish
- Extension dampening ensures long life for the hood and hinges
- Support pads provide added protection for the hood
- Retainers reroute the windshield washer line to prevent pinching
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NOTE: Using these struts with any other type of hood may produce bowing or may put too much of a load on the struts and they may not provide sufficient support to keep the hood in the upright position.
- NOTE: Does NOT work with the Ford active hood safety feature
The ROUSH hood strut kit for 2015-2017 Mustangs open the hood at a greater angle, without having to manually prop the hood open. Calibrated extension dampening allows the hood to open and rise automatically and provides a better view of the entire engine compartment.
ROUSH hood struts use your factory OEM attachment points and require no drilling to install. The kit contains black e-coated stainless steel brackets with the ROUSH logo laser etched into the brackets and heavy duty gas-charged struts.
ROUSH Mustang hood struts fit all 2015, 2016, and 2017 Mustangs including the V6, Ecoboost and GT models. These gas-charged struts are designed and engineered to work with the factory hood design and weight.
NOTE: Using these struts with any other type of hood may produce bowing or may put too much of a load on the struts and they may not provide sufficient support to keep the hood in the upright position.
NOTE: This kit is NOT compatible with the Ford active hood safety feature.Mustang: 2017, 2016, 2015