- Designed to be used with 421983 and 421984 2015-2017 F-150 Supercharger systems
- Helps to prevent heat soak to maintain peak horsepower
- Supports reduced intake manifold air charge temperatures during wide-open throttle runs
- Cools intercooler water temps 27 times faster than stock
- Curved fan blades for quiet operation
- 10-inch 800 CFM ducted fan is effective at moving air across the radiator
- Prewired for key-on control (Can be modified for thermostatic control)
- Watertight OEM-grade connectors
- Fast installation time: less than one hour
- No vehicle modifications required
- All necessary hardware included
- 90-Day Parts Limited Warranty included (ROUSH supplied parts only)
- Fits: 2015-2017 5.0L V8 F-150 Trucks with ROUSH 421983 and 421984 Supercharger Systems
Keep your supercharged F-150 intercooler temperatures under control with the ROUSH Low-Temperature Radiator Fan Kit. Designed specifically for 2015-2017 ROUSH F150 supercharger systems, the ROUSH Low-Temperature Radiator Fan Kit is a perfect fit over the 2015-2017 ROUSH F-150 intercooler radiator without any modifications.
Adding a high-flow fan to your intercooler radiator provides more efficient cooling by increasing the airflow across the radiator, which results in lower intercooler water temperatures to provide air charge cooling 27 times faster than stock. Cooling intercooler water faster helps to lower inlet temperatures and maintain peak horsepower under extreme conditions like hot-lapping at the drag strip or sitting in heavy traffic.
The compact, aluminum design also allows for quick and easy installation in under an hour with standard garage hand tools.
F-150: 2017, 2016, 2015
- 10-inch Electric Fan
- (1) Nylon Push Pin
- Aluminum Shroud Assembly
- Wiring Harness w/ Fuse and Relay
- (4) M8 x 16mm bolts
- On/Off Switch