2015-2020 Mustang ROUSH Active Exhaust Upgrade Kit
Product highlights for the 2015-2020 Mustang ROUSH Active Exhaust Upgrade Kit:
- OE Quality Engineering and construction for long life
- Touring, Sport, Track and Custom settings for 4 exhaust "systems" out of the box
- Custom programming feature through included WiFi OBD2 interface to Roush Apple iOS application
- Allows nearly infinite exhaust tone configurations. "MAP" and build your own exhaust note!
- Brushed Aluminum Console Mounted 4 Mode Selector Switch
- Easy Plug and Play Installation
- Includes all necessary wiring, modules, hardware, and instructions
Convert your ROUSH Quad Tip exhaust to a full Active exhaust and take control of your Exhaust note. Our Active Exhaust upgrade kit makes any 2015-2020 Active Ready quad-tip exhaust system into an active exhaust that allows you to “tune” your exhaust note using our iOS application for virtually infinite sound possibilities. The system utilizes an easily installed valve system that adjusts the flow of the exhaust, thereby adjusting tone and volume. “Plug and play” Installation requires no cutting or welding. Included in the kit is a 4 mode selector knob with faceplate so you easily switch to pre-set and custom modes on the fly.
Converts the following ROUSH Active Ready Quad Tip Exhaust Systems to Full Active Exhaust Systems:
- 5.0L V8 Active Ready Exhaust Part #421921
- 2.3L I4 Active Ready Exhaust Part #421923
The ROUSH Active Exhaust system features four modes: TOURING, SPORT, TRACK, and CUSTOM.
TOURING mode can be selected to close the exhaust tailpipe valves completely and keep the exhaust volume at its absolute minimum – especially useful when you want to fly under the radar without waking up the neighbors.
SPORT mode allows the exhaust valves to open when the engine is idling and close during normal, non-aggressive driving. The valves open again when you step on it or drive at high speeds. These settings are pre-loaded to be more aggressive (louder) than stock, but are still legal for street operation. When the engine is running, the accelerator pedal position and vehicle speed are used to determine the position of the Active Exhaust valves.
TRACK mode is the loudest of the modes. This mode keeps the Active Exhaust valves fully open at all times when the engine is running and is typically used only on the track, as it is not legal for street operation.
CUSTOM mode allows the operator to employ an iOS application and Wi-Fi module attached to the vehicle’s diagnostic port to personalize the exhaust sound for unique calibration. Through the application, the user gains full control over the position of the valves based on vehicle speed and accelerator position.
|TIME||3 hours 30 minutes|
|INSTRUCTION URL||Download Instruction Manual|